Thursday, May 29, 2008

Check it out...it's Lexy's first testimonial! Here's a note that one of our founders received from a happy customer:
Over the past few months, I've been going on early morning walks/jogs around Mill Valley. Now with my Lexy playlist, I never walk alone!

Also, I have so many rollover minutes on my phones...it seems like such a waste to change plans or service providers (the use 'em or lose 'em strategy that the cell phone providers use to make it painful to make a switch). Lexy offers me a great added extra value for my stockpiled rollover minutes.

Now, whether it's on my walk, on the bus or stuck somewhere...Lexy is there to help me make the best use of my time. The content is eclectic, diverse and full of all kinds of nuggets of information and wisdom. Being a salesman, it helps to always have something new to talk about with customers and leads.

Thank you!

Clifford Waldeck
President
Waldeck's

Let us know your story. Email us at ask_anything@lexy.com.

No comments: